Collins is much more than a traditional residence hall. We offer opportunities for students to develop marketable skills that are critical to 21st-century careers.
Our students are engaged learners who want to make a difference. They are go-getters and entrepreneurs. They create and teach classes, organize philanthropy events, run a café, and lead boards and student groups. These experiences provide valuable opportunities to build skills relevant to a variety of jobs.
Some skills include:
- Social media strategy
- Budget maintenance
- Leadership and entrepreneurship
- Event coordination
- Communication and writing
- Graphic design and publishing
- Digital marketing
- Development and fundraising
- Sustainability leadership and professional skills
- Public Humanities leadership and professional skills
Our enterprising and innovative students graduate prepared to meet the future with experience and confidence.