Are you ready to join our diverse and welcoming Collins community? If so, you must apply for housing through Residential Programs and Services (RPS). Housing applications for new students open in February 2023.
How to Apply
- For students new to IU who have not applied for housing
If you are new to IU and have decided that Collins is a good fit for you, select Collins Living-Learning Center as your number one preference on your RPS housing application and make sure to answer the Collins-specific questions in your application.
- For students new to IU who have already applied for housing
If you have already applied for housing and would like to change your preference to Collins LLC, you may still be able to log in to your application and update your preferences. If not, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with your name and student ID number stating that Collins LLC is now your first preference and fill out the Collins LLC application.
- For current IU students
If you are currently an IU student and want to join us at Collins, the process is a little different.
- If you live in RPS housing, you need to fill out a Collins LLC application and reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for next steps. E-mail email@example.com if you need to fill out the Collins LLC application.
- If you don’t live on campus, you need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to complete a full RPS housing application.
- Please note that students who already live in Collins will have first priority when re-contracting spaces and there may be a limit on how many returning IU students we can re-contract.
Programs with purpose
We offer two programs that provide specialized academic programming and experiential learning opportunities so you can turn your passion into action: ACT Humanities at Collins LLC and SustainCollins.