Marketing is an important facet of any program. Our Marketing Committee is dedicated to promoting Collins and encouraging people to explore all of what we have to offer.
Some of our main goals are:
- Increase freshman applicants to Collins
- Gain more traffic to our dinning facility (especially our buffet) and Collins events
- Showcasing our unique Collins culture and rich history
Ways to get involved:
- Marketing Videos: Creating the first ever Collins “Intro” video—a fun way to look into what life at Collins is like, introducing student government officers, staff and faculty, and amenities. Also, partnering with other Collins organizations on creating event trailers to promote our events. Anyone interested in creative content like video or audio (theme song) production are welcomed!
- Social Media and Communications Outreach: Improving internal social media pages as well as branching out to outside audiences and showcasing what Collins is all about! Also plenty of opportunities to meet with other campus organizations like RHA, IUSA, etc. This is a great chance to network!