The community you contributed to during your years at Collins will always stay with you, even as new generations make it their own. There are several ways you can remain involved with the Collins Living-Learning Center after you graduate.
- Let us know where your career path takes you. We would be happy to interview you for an alumni profile.
- Your work or community experience could make an interesting presentation.
- You might serve as a resource for students considering a career similar to yours.
- Consider whether your place of employment can provide an internship or a job opportunity for one of our students.
- Consider supporting our students and our center by donating to one of Collins three funds.